Choeur des Filles du Roy
In 2015, the Choeur des Filles du Roy was founded to allow women to share their passion by embodying a King's Daughter and singing, A cappella, the life story of the women they incarnate. Their aim is to honour the history of our ancestors, the Mothers of the Quebec Nation.
The Choeur des Filles du Roy Mission
The Choeur des Filles du Roy's mission is to make you experience the seventeenth century!
With the Choeur des Filles du Roy, you will be transported back to the time when our ancestors arrived in New France. Through songs they learned from their parents and through the story of their lives, you will learn the history of New France, but in a new light.
These women, so important to the history of Quebec yet so little known, will tell you in a concrete way how they lived.
Past Presentations of the Coeur des Filles du Roy
- Les Fêtes de la Nouvelle-France –2015 to 2018
- Sœurs de la Charité de St-Louis,
- Ursulines of Québec,
- Augustines Monastery
- Sœur du Bon-Pasteur
- Fédération des Associations de famille
- Pointe-à-Callières, Meeting in New-France – Montréal
- Different festivals on the Côte-de-Beaupré
- AFEAS of Charlesbourg
- Les Filles du Roy in Tadoussac 2016-2017
- Festival international du conte Jos Violon - Maison Louis-Fréchette, Lévis
- Several residences pour elderly people
- Seigneurie des Aulnaies-St-Roch-des-Aulnaies