The King’s Daughters
Return to the 17th century! An authentic King’s Daughter or the husband of one of them will show you Quebec City as she saw it when she arrived between 1663 and 1673.
Learn more about the living conditions of our ancestors and the critical role these women played in the survival of New France and the fact that Quebec still exists today.
- 2 hours walking tour, going from the Lower Town to the Upper Town
- 130$ / for 2 adults,(taxes included) and 25$ for each additionnal person (taxes included).
- Free for 12 years and under
- Contact us for conditions and group rates
- Meeting point: 10 , du Sault-au-Matelot street, Québec, G1K 9A8